The Bohart Society
The Bohart Museum Society is a campus and community support organization dedicated to supporting the mission of the Museum. The 150+ members of the Society include many active volunteers. You can help support the Museum and its educational programs by becoming a member. The Bohart Museum and the Bohart Museum Society are dedicated to teaching, research and public service. Our current growth is financed by memberships and your contributions. Your membership and donations directly support the following programs and activities:
Each year, two or three short-term fellowships are awarded to systematists to come and study the museum collections.
The Society funds summer internships for high school students to learn about insects, curation, collecting and other aspects of entomology.
This program is designed to give special recognition to society members who donate their time and expertise to improving the museum's collections, or through collecting activities.
Benefits of Membership
* Subscription to the Bohart Museum Society quartly Newsletter
* Invitation only special events and programs
* Select member discounts on gift shop merchandise
* Members Halloween Open House
* Access to the collections, and free information and identification services from staff
* Use of the Museum library of entomological books and periodicals
* And much more!